Divine Mother, Divine Father, Divine Child Meditation

I open my heart in gratitude and allow the Lovelight and Lightlove of Source to flow through me now.
I feel the blissful presence of the divine flow filling up my entire being and then overflowing, surrounding me, forming a crystal clear sphere of divine Lovelight and Lightlove, creating my LifeForceField, my LightForceShield. 
I am Safe, Loved and Protected. Now and always.
I enjoy the blissful presence in which I am basking.
It is the warm, loving embrace of the Divine Mother and the Divine Father. 
I am the child of these two powerful creative forces that have come together in perfect harmony and offered me the sacred gift of life, and now hold me in their loving arms.
I am Safe, I am Loved, I am Protected.
Together, we are complete. The Mother, the Father and the Child.
Together we are One. One Family.
I extend my crystal sphere of light to include my loved ones. I think of them one by one, and my heart fills up with more and more love, the love I feel for them. I am at peace for I know we are always safe, always loved, always protected. We are God's beloved creation.
There is so much love in my heart and I think of the people of the world, my fellow brothers and sisters, my big Planet Earth family. I extend my love to include all, all the people, all the animals, all the plant and mineral life and my beautiful planet herself. We are all one, and we are all nurtured, comforted and sustained by the Divine Lovelight and Lightlove.
We are One and One is Love.
And so it is.

Comments

Popular Posts