Falling masks

My life was given to me by God, it belongs to me and to God. My breath is given to me by God, it belongs to me and to God. You try to tell me my breath will poison another so I should stifle it and put on a mask? You are masking the truth and covering it up with lies. Breath is life and I am free to breathe. Deeply, peacefully, joyfully.
You try to stop me from speaking freely so I should cover my mouth? You want to cover up the truth? The truth scares you? Truth is freedom. Knowledge is power. Speaking my truth and standing up for my freedom is my power.I speak truth, I stand in Truth, I stand in Freedom. Truth (the Word) is life giving. I stand for Life.
You want to scare me into believing that I could cause harm to another or another could harm me through our breath, through our touch, through our simple presence? You want me to believe that my presence is life threatening to the entire existence of mankind? You want me to believe that by living I could cause dying?
The harder you push the stronger I become. The more you try to make me feel small and helpless the bigger the fire in my spirit. The more you try to quiet me the louder and clearer my voice. And for that, for all the growth you have provided me I am truly, deeply grateful.
I see you, your true nature, just as I see mine.
I claim my freedom, and I declare my freedom. I am a sovereign being.
I see the truth and I speak the truth. Truth is revealed to me.
I reveal my self as the child of God. Sovereign and Free.
It is time that all reveals its true nature. It is time for the masks to fall. For all that has been hidden to reveal itself. For all to see. Game over. Let real life begin. In truth. In Freedom.

Comments

  1. This is a brilliant, poetic, profound, spiritual & such an accurate descriptive expression of Freedom... Love Love Love!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts